Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Contracts Manager
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivaled local knowledge.
To review and check works in accordance with Contract Documents.
• Prepares Contract Documents - Addenda and DCC for Site Work.
• Reviews and approval of Contractor's payment.
• Reviews and approval of Variation Orders.
• Prepares and issue of Job Site Instructions (JSIs) and estimation of Site Work Instructions.
• Checks of work progress for payment purpose.
• Reviews of Budget and Cost Control Report as per Owner's requirement.
• Conducts Cost meetings.
• Prepares documentation like take-off quantities, BoQ as per Specification.
• Prepares final account.
• Writes contractual correspondence and assess and report on contractual disputes
• 20 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience as a consultant on construction projects would be an advantage.
• Advanced technical writing and communication skills and fluency in the English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language would be an added advantage.
Engineering or Related Field
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 20
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
SSH was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading architecture and engineering firms.
SSH employs hundreds of people with offices in Oman, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Algeria, Kurdistan and South Africa. We are ranked within the top 100 global consultancies by World Architecture Magazine and in the top 5 in the MENA region for 2014.
We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region.
These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms.
SSH has always recruited high caliber people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We also maintained a strong ethical approach to business.
With 50 years’ experience, we have a strong track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of projects throughout our region.